Outstanding Service. Unparalleled Customer Loyalty.
Quality service for automated control systems, advanced technologies, and infrastructure needs are crucial to client success. That’s why we assess operations with loop checks, power quality analysis, instrumentation calibration, and more. And in doing so, we consistently exceed customer expectations by delivering unparalleled responsiveness, dependability, and technical expertise. Plus, our 24/7 service guarantee spans everything from phone support to onsite technical expertise to ensures your problems are met and addressed asap.
We service several types of projects:
- Applications we developed, which are serviced through warranties, maintenance, and upgrades
- Applications that originated elsewhere, which are serviced through troubleshooting, retrofits, and complete system overhauls
Critical Safety, Quality, and Service Expertise
We hold our safety and quality standards tightly and are unwilling to sacrifice either, regardless of project complexity. Common standards we adhere to include UL 508A, UL 698A, and those from the NFPA, CSIA, and ISA organizations. This expertise brings almost immediate insight and benefit to many customers and includes service through:
- Loop Checks: We assess entire systems through a loop check to ensure all components are properly connected and signals transmit accurately. These checks often help identify gaps or potential weaknesses in systems.
- Power Quality Analysis: We have access to portable power monitors to conduct power quality analysis tests. We often bring these monitors on-site to clients to collect data and understand exact issues around power use, loss, and potential expansion.
- Instrumentation Calibration: Because facilities must meet regulatory requirements, we help companies calibrate instruments to verify and document accuracy.
We commit to meet all schedules and performance criteria for every project and guarantee all equipment, materials, and workmanship for one year after acceptance. In addition, we guarantee response within a designated period of time for many of our public works projects.
Our unwritten policies, upheld by our corporate culture and strong leadership and management, include professionalism and timely response for all of our customers.